Lil Brown Teapot
Good Morning, Kittens!For those of you who don't follow my Tweets or Plurks or Facebook Status updates (and, if you don't, what is *wrong*with you?!), here is a(nother) photo of my Lil Brown Teapot. I totally luuuv it. So cute! So brown! So teapot-y!
Yesterday was fun ... well, except for the whole Waking Up Before Sunrise to See the Parental Units off. BUT, lunch with my friend was cool. We went to Panera. I had a gift card, so it was FREE. Yay! Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?
Then, I went to the pottery studio ... which was mildly successful. First,I did some trimming, but -after nearly having a Trimming Disaster- I decided to save the rest of the trimming for another time. Then, I glazed two mugs and a plate. Hopefully, they will turn out.
No real plans for today. I do plan at some point to get off the sofa. I also need to do laundry.
Finally, the deadline for the 10% Refund Challenge is fast approaching. Have you made your donations? Check out details on the 10% Refund Challenge Facebook Event Page. C'mon, give a little money. It'll make ya feel good.
*smooches*
awwwwww, it so cute! but will it hold water?
ReplyDeleteyou need a rest after the PU visit; enjoy the silence of your home with isabella. oh yeah, and have a drinky-poo made by new lil red blender!
Your teapot is impressive.
ReplyDeleteI did the Refund Challenge.
The teapot is quite impressive.
ReplyDeleteI haven't even done my taxes yet. That happens this weekend. I can't speak to whether I will have any $$ for the refund challenge as my current account balance is a few pennies shy of 0.
Sooooooooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteIt's a little teapot, short and stout. I see the handle, I see the spout. And the lid. And it's brown. And adorable.
ReplyDelete