Friday, April 24, 2009

Bloomin' Rosemary

Good Morning, Kittens!

It's Friday. You made it! Hurrah!

Yesterday was full of fun and excitement. I slept in, which was nice. I blobbed around the house. And, then, I went to the pottery studio, where I threw the two things pictured: a bowl and a vase. I am quite please with the shape of the bowl.

Unfortunately, my dinner plans were postponed (*wah*), so I came home and had Martini Time. Then, K-Factor came down and we ate cheese, drank wine, and watched a movie.

Tonight in the German's Bye-Bye Bash. It's so sad that he is leaving us. *sniff*
Saturday is Co-op Yard Work Day.
And, on Sunday, if the weather is nice, I'm hanging out in the park.

Fun times, Kittens. Fun times.

Have a great day. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. rn terri10:46 AM

    TGIF! Busy busy weekend ahead....... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly11:17 AM

    TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

    sunday is supposed to be nice, as is saturday.

    but if you hang out in the park, DO NOT do what kusanagi tsuyoshi did...we don't want to see you in jail! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bossy hates goodbyes. That's why she never leaves her house.

    ReplyDelete