Thursday, April 23, 2009

Breaking News!

Good Morning, Kittens!

The hot news this morning (at least in Japan) is that SuperCute Member of SMAP, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, has been arrested for being drunk (and naked!) in a park. Read all about it here (in English!) (no pictures *sad face*)! A fun thing to do while reading this article is to pick out all the kind and indirect ways the author writes "HE'S GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!"

Here's my favorite: "In a survey among single people in their 30s, Kusanagi was named the No.1 representative for "Soushoku Danshi" i.e. guys who are caring towards friends and family but are not too keen on romance."

As for my hot news? There is none. I spent yesterday doing laundry and knitting. And rolling quarters. And I vaccuumed. I have all the fun.

Today, I am going to do a little job searching stuff. Then, I'm heading to the pottery studio. After finishing there, I'm going to Mike's for dinner (and to pick up a couple of pairs of free jeans from a mutual friend ... if they fit *crosses fingers*).

Have a great day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Hope your day is less traumatic than Kusanagi Tsuyoshi's, and more exciting than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, and he was even Best Jeanist for 5 years! The shame, the shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly2:34 PM

    LERVE the skull sneakers! and the bloomin' rosemary!

    glad you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and he was shouting "Shingo! Shingo!"....the name of another member of SMAP...yup.

    ReplyDelete