Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moodyness

Good Morning, Kittens!

<-- Look what I got yesterday! Best. Easter. Basket. EVER! Chocobunneh! Gin! Martini Glass! The Sound of -Forkin'- Music! Too much fun. I texted SCGB after I received it, and he texted back "You have the best internet friends!" and I do. Thanks so much for brightening my day, SwankyMama! *smooches*

The rest of yesterday hovered between *meh* and *blah* with a few peaks of *eh*. I think I may be becoming a little pessimistic about my job/life/love prospects. It happens. I'll get over it (eventually).

Pottery class was reasonably good. I threw two (objects but I can't tell you what they are because they are surprises for a couple of people who sometimes read this blog). I wedged some more clay to throw another (of the same things that I can't tell you about), but my desire to throw more pottery flew away on gilded wings. So I cleaned up and left early. I'm going to head over there this afternoon for awhile ... if I can get some job stuff done this morning.

Can you believe I'm leaving for NYC in two days? Me either. So much to do before then. I'm really looking forward to seeing friends; meeting one of my first BlogCrushes,the SuperCute Craig; and -most of all- watching David perform his heart out just. for. me!

Have a great day! *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. Holler! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No link for me?

    ~pout~

    Can't wait to sing DIRECTLY TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the orgy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rn terri1:00 PM

    What a great basket!! That was SO nice of her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bossy is so jealous -- jealous jealous jealous. But Bossy's husband's band is playing this weekend, twice. And then not again until fall. Must attend.

    Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am so glad you liked it! I am living proof it is better to give than receive! :o)

    I wuv you honey! smooches! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I thought I was your supercute blog crush!!!

    (I would be going to New York to see David too but that cheap ass wouldn't buy me a first class round trip ticket from Phoenix.)

    ReplyDelete