Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Wall. It Was Written On.

Good Morning, Kittens.

It's Fantastic Trip to NYC Eve and we have So. Much. to. Discuss.

Ok. We don't have all *that* much to discuss...

(1) Today is the deadline for the 10% Refund Challenge. Inform me of your donations by 6PM EST to be entered into the drawing for fantastic prizes.

(2) Several of you have asked about CNTBD, about whom I have not recently blogged. Well, there are several reasons for that ... one is that there is really not anything about which to blog. Another would be that he, like the caterpillar emerging from the chrysalis, wishes to stretch his wings and flit from flower to flower sampling the available nectar.* I fully expected this (just as one fully expects the caterpillar to emerge) and was prepared. Perhaps we will still date and have QNT. Perhaps not. It is the Way Things Are. Suddenly, I feel so wise about Things Which Are Relationshipy ...

(3) I made a big bowl (pictured) and two small vases (or 2 big mugs) (not pictured). I won't be back in the studio until Monday.

(4) Any recommendations for fun things to do/see/eat whilst I'm in NYC?

Fun things happening today:
(a) helping out a professor at AU by serving on a panel for student presentations
(b) laundry
(c) dinner at K-Factor's

Have a wonderful day! *smooches*

*I feel like I'm misappropriating lyrics from The King and I

5 comments:

  1. rn terri11:07 AM

    Have a great trip! I am jealous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly12:25 PM

    "but blossom must not ever fly
    from bee to bee to bee" - king and I lyrics; you are in the zone on the song.

    sorry to hear that about CNTBD; you made a cute couple.

    I wish for you a happy trip to NYC; who knows what you might find there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too crazed right now to come up with suggestions for things to do in NYC at the moment. That is, when you're not seeing me be fabulous on stage, of course.

    If I come up with any suggestions for Friday and Saturday, I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my donation was 150.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wise, oh broken-hearted one. If that's any consolation...

    Have a superfantastic time in NYC!! I'm just a bit envious.

    ReplyDelete