Weekend Update: I Blogged All Weekend So There's Nothing to Update
Good Morning, Kittens.Happy sunny Monday! Since I blogged all the excitement over the weekend, here's what the week ahead looks like ...
Today: Pottery class
Tuesday: Board Meeting
Wednesday: Volunteering at AU, Dinner Party at K-Factor's, Laundry, 10% Refund Challenge Prize Drawing*
Thursday: Leave for NYC!!! *w00t!* (Speaking of which, if you live in (or near) NYC and would like to hang out sometime between Thursday and Monday, send me an email)
Busy Busy Busy. Plus I have boatloads of things to do around the house ... including transplanting the lettuce pictured above.
Have a wonderful day! *smooches*
*Yes, that's right. The 10% Refund Challenge is coming to a close. Please let me know once you make your donations (organization(s) and amount(s)), so that I can enter you in the Prize Drawing. The Facebook Event Page, with additional info, is here. So far, we've donated over $2000!!!
But Bossy wasn't online over the weekend so it's all news to her.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have an absolutely super fantastic time in New York this weekend! Next week's Weekend Update will be much better, I'm sure.
ReplyDelete