Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Update: I Blogged All Weekend So There's Nothing to Update

Good Morning, Kittens.

Happy sunny Monday! Since I blogged all the excitement over the weekend, here's what the week ahead looks like ...

Today: Pottery class
Tuesday: Board Meeting
Wednesday: Volunteering at AU, Dinner Party at K-Factor's, Laundry, 10% Refund Challenge Prize Drawing*
Thursday: Leave for NYC!!! *w00t!* (Speaking of which, if you live in (or near) NYC and would like to hang out sometime between Thursday and Monday, send me an email)

Busy Busy Busy. Plus I have boatloads of things to do around the house ... including transplanting the lettuce pictured above.

Have a wonderful day! *smooches*

*Yes, that's right. The 10% Refund Challenge is coming to a close. Please let me know once you make your donations (organization(s) and amount(s)), so that I can enter you in the Prize Drawing. The Facebook Event Page, with additional info, is here. So far, we've donated over $2000!!!

2 comments:

  1. But Bossy wasn't online over the weekend so it's all news to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an absolutely super fantastic time in New York this weekend! Next week's Weekend Update will be much better, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete