Friday, April 03, 2009

GAH and ACK!

Good (still, but just barely) Morning, Kittens!

What a day! Not only do the Parental Units arrive tomorrow for a four day visit, but several government jobs -which I thought closed next week- close today! I've written three essays this morning (and applied to one job) already, but I still have seven more essays to write. GAH! Combine that with trying to get the house Mom Clean and you have Total Stress Monster.

Which usually results in me getting absolutely nothing accomplished. We shall see ...

Anyway, last night was fun. Dinner with Tomokito and Eric from Baltimore at El Golfo was delicious. And, mmm, margaritas! Then, after dropping of Tomokito, EfB and I met Jerry at Cobalt for $1 highballs. Huzzah! We ran into Joey (Ray's ex) there too. A good time was had by all.

Today, I'll be busy writing and cleaning. Tomorrow, the folks arrive in the afternoon. We'll probably go shopping or something. Sunday, we're headed the National Arboretum to see the cherry blossoms. Not sure what else we'll do. I'm sure we'll think of something...

Have a great weekend! *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting it all done today. I hope you and your parents have a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still depressed:-(

    ReplyDelete