Friday, April 10, 2009

Have You Ever Danced With the Devil in the Full Moonlight?

Good Morning, Kittens!

The Full Moon Hike (which, perhaps should be renamed the Full Moon Death March) was a lot of fun. Although the guide wasn't SuperKnowledgeable, he knew enough to make his little spiels at the (very infrequent) rest stops interesting.

Did you know that magnolias are the oldest flowering tree? Or that there are over 10000 azaleas in the Arboretum, which were planted by the Civilian Conservation Corps during the Great Depression?

Here are a couple more pictures:

DC at Night
DC at Night

Creepy Me
Creee-eeepy

The Columns
The Capitol Columns at Night

The rest of the photos are on Flickr.

Also, yesterday, I applied to my two jobs for the week (which I won't get, but whatevs), so I'm treating myself to a Museum Day! Hurrah. Off to the Freer and Sackler Galleries this afternoon!

Oh, and for my Xtian kittens out there, Happy Crucifixion* Day!

Have a great day! *smooches*

*This does not look like it's spelled correctly, even though I've checked in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment