Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lil Brown Teapot

Good Morning, Kittens!

For those of you who don't follow my Tweets or Plurks or Facebook Status updates (and, if you don't, what is *wrong*with you?!), here is a(nother) photo of my Lil Brown Teapot. I totally luuuv it. So cute! So brown! So teapot-y!

Yesterday was fun ... well, except for the whole Waking Up Before Sunrise to See the Parental Units off. BUT, lunch with my friend was cool. We went to Panera. I had a gift card, so it was FREE. Yay! Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?

Then, I went to the pottery studio ... which was mildly successful. First,I did some trimming, but -after nearly having a Trimming Disaster- I decided to save the rest of the trimming for another time. Then, I glazed two mugs and a plate. Hopefully, they will turn out.

No real plans for today. I do plan at some point to get off the sofa. I also need to do laundry.

Finally, the deadline for the 10% Refund Challenge is fast approaching. Have you made your donations? Check out details on the 10% Refund Challenge Facebook Event Page. C'mon, give a little money. It'll make ya feel good.

*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly9:06 AM

    awwwwww, it so cute! but will it hold water?

    you need a rest after the PU visit; enjoy the silence of your home with isabella. oh yeah, and have a drinky-poo made by new lil red blender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teapot is impressive.

    I did the Refund Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teapot is quite impressive.

    I haven't even done my taxes yet. That happens this weekend. I can't speak to whether I will have any $$ for the refund challenge as my current account balance is a few pennies shy of 0.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a little teapot, short and stout. I see the handle, I see the spout. And the lid. And it's brown. And adorable.

    ReplyDelete