Yarn!

And More Yarn! (and needles!)

Happy happy!
Makes me want to start a New Knitting Project ... but I am not until the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom is finished. Then, we shall attempt socks (eek!). Toe Up? or Top Down?
Meanwhile, I finished the essays! And applied to 4 Jobs!
And, I've given up on the cleaning. Mostly.
Tomorrow, before the PUs arrive, I will change the sheets and clean the bathroom.
Fun times! *smooches*
Who did you sleep with to get Knitpicks to deliver so fast? Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteDo one of each. If you do a short-row heel it's the same either way. ;-)
sweet delicious yarn!
ReplyDeleteYou know that it is possible to give a project a rest and start another one in the meantime. It actually makes the brain/hands fresher when you return to TCoD. I do it with needlepoint all the time. Happy knitting! (BTW, if'n you don't mind, email me your mailing address - just in case I might have a little something for you - I won't stalk you - I promise - if I get too close to that part of the country, all my relatives would sense my presence and descent upon me like flies on carrion....)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the family!
ReplyDelete