Afternoon Quiz Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 06, 2009 It took me a couple of days to figure out what was wrong with this image:Can you spot it? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments pacalaga2:51 PMum, no. tell me?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJava3:11 PMThe bad-ass ninja has a heart on its chest? And is wielding a calligraphy paint brush instead of the weapon shown on the left side?Or, now that I take a second look, perhaps there is a culture blend, Japanese and ... Chinese? Who does the ninja thing, anyway? Those are my guesses. I really don't know.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous3:21 PMYou don't have enough toolbars in Firefox?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyanne marie in philly7:56 PMyou have 34 inbox messages?you don't identify with the ninja character?it's not green?I give up...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydykewife9:01 PMonly 1 spam?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
um, no. tell me?
ReplyDeleteThe bad-ass ninja has a heart on its chest? And is wielding a calligraphy paint brush instead of the weapon shown on the left side?
ReplyDeleteOr, now that I take a second look, perhaps there is a culture blend, Japanese and ... Chinese? Who does the ninja thing, anyway?
Those are my guesses. I really don't know.
You don't have enough toolbars in Firefox?
ReplyDeleteyou have 34 inbox messages?
ReplyDeleteyou don't identify with the ninja character?
it's not green?
I give up...
only 1 spam?
ReplyDelete