Friday, April 17, 2009

The Apple. It Is Big!

Good evening, Kittens!

Hope you had a wonderful Friday. I certainly have! Walking in Central Park with the cherry blossoms in bloom, meeting Nida for yummy Thai Sandwiches, and then shopping like a crazy person at UniQlo. The damage: Pink chinos (pictured), bright blue skinny jeans, a SuperCute short sleeve hoodie, and a turquoise v-neck t-shirt. And, thanks to birthday gift cards and a forgotten rebate card, my total came to less than $20! Hurrah!

If you want to see pictures from the top of the Empire State Building (where I went on Thursday evening), click here.

I'm meeting Nida and Nehal tonight for dinner in Brooklyn. Tomorrow, I'm hanging with Min at lunchtime. And, Sunday is David's play! and Meeting Craigtabulous! OMG. Best Trip to NYC EVER!

*smooches*

2 comments: