Friday, January 09, 2009

Quick Morning Update

Good Morning, Kittens!
It's Friday! Woo Hoo! Tell the Man to "shove it" on your way out the door this evening!

It's almost the weekend Booty Dance of Joy
(_\_)(_/_)(_\_)(_/_)(_\_)(_/_)

The Paul Ehrlich Seminar last night was (a) crowded, but (b) very good. More on this later, but I'm rushing out the door to go to the bank.

I'll be back soon to fill you in on all my exciting weekend plans!
*smooches*

ps. Unemployment is at 7.2% ... I have so many new Unemployment Friends! Group HUG!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:03 AM

    I so totally want to tell the man to "shove it" on my way out the door! Like, really really badly. Do you think I could also throw a blunt object to truly punctuate the verbiage? Or, would that likely get me fired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over here to tell you I love it when you shake your booty, and I find that the booties are a-movin'! That's what I get for reading on my reader instead of on your site. All those wiggling booties I missed out on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri11:20 AM

    Love the shakin' booties!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly12:41 PM

    lerve the booty; now if only they were real men's booties...(smacks lips)!

    also lerve the redecorating you have done!

    this unemployment figure sucks; fortunately I like my job, but we are very slow right now. still employed (knocks wood) (heh heh heh, I said "wood")...for now.

    ReplyDelete