12 of 12: Obama Cookies Edition
Good Evening, Kittens. Here's my 12 of 12. Enjoy!
Dana and I are on the way to an all-day symposium at the Natural History Museum on tropical extinction.
Hello, Cute Boy Sitting Across the Way.
This would be part of the ceiling of the Baird Auditorium in the NHM.

This would be us. Waiting for the presentations to begin.

This would be one of the presenters.
I'm not quite sure how I made him glow. I was fucking with my camera settings.
This would not be one of the presenters.

It's the Beetles!

Help! I'm being attacked!
Not by a coelacanth though!
Nemo? Dory? How'd you get in there?
Oh, fishy, fishy, fishy, fish.
Obam-a-johns are Everywhere on the Mall!

Back in Silver Spring. We made a pitstop at McGinty's.
Boddington's. Mmmmmm...
I have owned this camera for nearly 5 years, and guess what I just discovered?
Sepia Setting! Suh-WEET!
Thanks to a HotTip from the gorgeous Clio Bluestocking, I now have my own OBAMA COOKIES.
$4.99 at Safeway.
The rest of the pics are here!
*smooches*
Dana and I are on the way to an all-day symposium at the Natural History Museum on tropical extinction.
Hello, Cute Boy Sitting Across the Way.This would be part of the ceiling of the Baird Auditorium in the NHM.

This would be us. Waiting for the presentations to begin.

This would be one of the presenters.
I'm not quite sure how I made him glow. I was fucking with my camera settings.This would not be one of the presenters.

It's the Beetles!

Help! I'm being attacked!
Not by a coelacanth though!Nemo? Dory? How'd you get in there?
Oh, fishy, fishy, fishy, fish.Obam-a-johns are Everywhere on the Mall!

Back in Silver Spring. We made a pitstop at McGinty's.
Boddington's. Mmmmmm...I have owned this camera for nearly 5 years, and guess what I just discovered?
Sepia Setting! Suh-WEET!Thanks to a HotTip from the gorgeous Clio Bluestocking, I now have my own OBAMA COOKIES.
$4.99 at Safeway.The rest of the pics are here!
*smooches*
Love the glowing presenter. : )
ReplyDeleteI am so going to Safeway for Obama cookies.
ReplyDeletexoxo, SG
Totally forgot about 12 of 12 this month.
ReplyDeleteI lerve the easter island-like statue.
ReplyDeleteif that is the beetles, where is ed sullivan?
obam-a-johns (heh heh heh)!
obama cookies - how are they? details, details...
PS - word is "vistaloo" - see obam-a-johns!