And, Good Morning, Kittens!
My Abortion Afternoon was certainly an adventure! I left the house at 1:15 and walked to the Metro station. Upon arriving at said station, I realized I had forgotten my wallet and had to walk back home. Gah.
I took the bus back to the station. And, look!, I sat in the Rosa Parks Memorial Seat:
La la la. Metro. Union Station. Crazy Crowds. Busy busy. Totally bad light for taking pictures.
More White People in One Place than I've seen in a long, long time.
Lots of SuperCute Priests (They are all gay, right? B/C ... YUM!). Lots of kids. More White People. My camera batteries died right when Team Sarah (Palin) walked by. God damn it!
Finally, I had had enough ...
So, I wandered up to the Obama Stores on 7th St.
I bought a friend of mine some buttons and myself the t-shirt pictured at the start of this entry. And I returned to Silver Spring ...
for some of this ...
and a whole lotta these ...
and that was my day. The entire photo set is here.
Oh, and here are my Very Offensive Tweets from the event:
- Thinks it's funny to see the obama fans and the nutjobs mingle at union station
- Hasn't seen this many white people in one place in a long time.
- Banner w/ image of MLKJr: the negro can't win if he sacrifices the lives of his children. Hmmm
- Forgot to charge his batteries. Camera died right when Team Sarah marched by. Damn!
- Feels sick to his stomach. Off to find a drink.
- http://ping.fm/p/hAPPv - Pro-life
PS. VUBOQ totally *hearts* his alcoholic blogfriends.