Whole Lotta Nuthin'
Good morning, kittens!
Yesterday was a rather slow day with not much to report, unfortunately.
I was supposed to meet a friend for a Liquid Lunch Date today, but he hasn't responded to my email. I am thinking of taking a Museum Day and heading down to the Mall.
I have a vague recollection that there is an interesting exhibit going on at the Hirshhorn. I think it might be this one, the Panza Collection.
More interesting update later, methinks.
*smooches*
Yesterday was a rather slow day with not much to report, unfortunately.
I was supposed to meet a friend for a Liquid Lunch Date today, but he hasn't responded to my email. I am thinking of taking a Museum Day and heading down to the Mall.
I have a vague recollection that there is an interesting exhibit going on at the Hirshhorn. I think it might be this one, the Panza Collection.
More interesting update later, methinks.
*smooches*
They have Panzers in the Mall?!?! This calls for Code Red! I always thought you were a peaceful guy, not one to admire Panzers.
ReplyDelete