Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Back Hurts

Good Morning, Kittens!

Yes, you read correctly, my back hurts. Unfortunately, it's not for any of the "fun reasons." I think I twisted it somehow during my Day of Sofa Surfing yesterday. Bah.

Anyway, the Date was fun (*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*). I am beginning to Very Like him. I'm going to his house for dinner on Saturday. Yay.

I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove my New Phone. Full QWERTY keyboard Rocks My World. As does unlimited texting. Stay tuned for Even More Twitter/Plurk/Facebook updates now.

Now, I must away. I'm meeting Mike for lunch at 1230, and I just got up a few minutes ago (Don't judge. It's COLD and the bed was SO WARM!).

More later. Promise! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. No judging here whatsoever. This is the best part about being unemployed (or, as I prefer, being a domestic engineer) - sleeping in. I've been sleeping in until 10am most days. (And I generally don't go to bed until 1. Just because.) It's great!

    As for the back? Let's face it, you're getting old! *grin. (I've already accepted that I'm getting old, so why not join the bandwagon?).

    And yay for 'very like'ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judgements from me. As a hippie, I don't judge. As a nanny, I sleep until 11am everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I missed something. You had a date? When? Where? With who? How? Tell me everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlimited texting? Who'd have guessed ;-)

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a little out of the loop on the date thing. There were a few prospects that I recall in the not-so-distant past but don't know which one made it past the challenge round.

    Word Verification: oupon.

    Pardon me, but do you have any?

    ReplyDelete