Monday, January 05, 2009

Housekeeping

What? Me procrastinate? Never ...

I recently noticed that my list of LinkyLuv does not include many of the blogs I read using Google Reader and includes several blogs which are no longer updated regularly. Thus, I did a little tidying up. [Please sing "The Happy Working Song" now. Thx.]

I have added the following blogs to my LinkyLuv Listing:

Another Tequila Sunrise (Fascinating Fact: Dr. Liz and I were in high school together and recently reconnected via Facebook. She was NOT the sender of the previously mentioned email.)
Country Mouse Comes Unhinged
DC Movie Girl (I met DC Movie Girl last summer at a baseball game. She totally ROCKS!)
Gaganymede (was one of BOSSY's Featured Gays and is totally cute! And, he's, like, nominated me for His GAGA Blog of the Year! Go Me! *happy dance*)
Lumpyhead
Strickerin
The Launching Pad
The Misadventures of Nanny Garcia (is in serious competition to replace ShallowGal as my current BlogCrush)
Whine and Cheese

... and might I just add that it totally irks me that Blogger's automatic alphabetization of my LinkyLuv Listing uses the "The" and not the next word in the blog title. Did the Blogger Programmers *not* go to elementary school? Grrr ...

Have I left anyone off? Probably ... If you read me and link to me, please let me know so that I can return the favor.

*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I read your gin soaked goodness on a daily basis. I would swoon if I was added to your LinkyLuv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moooh, you're so cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww--thanks! Which reminds me, I need to do the same thing. I was shocked the other day to see that you haven't been added to mine yet . . . whoops . . .
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to replace My Gay Husband? Because after the Apex incident, I am SERIOUSLY considering a divorce.

    PS - My word verification is jewiesio, which seems like a racial slur or term of endearment. Your thoughts??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I link to you. But you do not have to link back because I am rather boring and you know admit to watching and falling into *fake* love with Edward from Twilight.

    ReplyDelete