Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Update: Oog Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!

What a weekend! I'm exhausted ... and I didn't do hardly anything. The BIG EVENT was on Saturday night. One of my neighbors celebrated her 35th birthday with a super fun potluck dinner party. I brought vodka (Cranberry-Orange infused vodka). You can check out the pictures here (and no, the cops didn't come to bust up the party ... they had pulled over someone into our parking lot).

Sunday. Very. Hung. Over.

Also this weekend, I ...

(1) Guest-posted on Biddy's World, and
(B) Posted a book review on my neglected blog, EnviroWonk. Actually, I've been reading quite a bit lately, so I may start using EnviroWonk for the book reviews (since most of what I'm reading is of an environmental nature).

This week is also going to be a bit busy.

I'm starting a new Job Search Goal, which I've dubbed "A Resume a Day 'til Thanksgiving." Pretty self-explanatory I think.

So, today, I'll be sending a resume to a contact a friend gave me at WWF. And, of course, I have my Next-to-Last (*sniff*) Pottery Class tonight.

Other things that need to be accomplished this week:

-Menu and planning for Tomokito's Baby Shower Brunch (on Saturday),
-Cleaning the house for the Very Special HouseGuest (who is coming for the brunch. Right? You are still coming, right?),
-Organizing a sortof date (possibly on Wednesday night),
-Attending Tim Gunn's lecture at UMD on Thursday,
-Laundry, and,
-Putting Operation the Politics of Visibility into action (more on this later).

At some point I want to see the Pompeii art exhibit at the National Gallery, but it looks like it won't be this week. *le sigh*

Busy busy.

More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Maybe Tim Gunn will invite you to become his house boy, thus negating the need to find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly5:56 PM

    I missed you in baltimore on saturday! (sob)

    raising a glass of pinot grigio your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much exciting activity!
    I'm interested in this Operation the Politics of Visibility. I'm eager to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:46 AM

    I suggest you sell some of your fine pottery to your blog followers and use the funds to pay for more pottery

    ReplyDelete