Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankitude

Happy Thanksgiving, kittens.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes wondering what to write. I could write one of those generic "Things I'm Thankful For" and include the same things everyone is thankful for: family, friends, food, health, happiness.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Then, I thought I could write the Anti-Thankful post and write about all those things I'm *not* thankful for: Winter Dry Skin, you'd be Number One. Constantly dripping toilet (but only in the Fall/Winter, which is *so* odd) would be Number 2. Ha. Get it? Toilet? Number 2? OMG. I kill me!

Then, I noticed that my hands smell like Pine Sol (*gag*), which I suppose is a nice change from smelling like the onions I chopped last night.

Then, I totally forgot the point I was going to make, if I was actually going to make a point. I'm not entirely sure, which is what happens when one is waiting until his neighbor's brunch (not for another HOUR!) to have his coffee.

So, anyway, I'm thankful for all of the things I should be thankful for. I have some of the best friends a guy could have. I have a family that doesn't drive me crazy 100% of the time. And I'm not thankful for lots of little annoyances, but nothing major ...

After brunch, my day is going to be filled with Christmas Movies and some pie baking. The Late Night All-Pie Thanksgiving Extravaganza and Game Night starts at 8(ish).

I hope your day is filled with as much fun (and booze!) as mine will be.

*Thanksgiving smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Happy Turkey Day, dear VUBOQ! (I am thankful that my internet came back up so I could wish you happy turkey day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly6:50 PM

    I am thankful for people like VUBOQ who make life more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're enjoying your pie. pie. pie. pie. pie. pie.

    mmmmmmm. Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No booze. A mistake I'll not repeat.

    ReplyDelete