Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Now That We've Elected the Anti-Christ What Happens?

Good Morning, Kittens! And what a sunshiny happy day it is!

For the first time in a long time, I am proud of this country ... and, totally surprised by the electorate. Naturally, VUBOQ voted for the guy with whom he'd most like to have a beer (and maybe a little rumpy-pumpy). And, well, the possibility of electing someone who a scarily large percentage of people seem to think is the Anti-Christ was just too tempting to refuse.

Of course, the big question is: NOW What?

I shall tell you what: We find VUBOQ a job! Apparently my write-in candidacy as District 6 Circuit Court Judge was an absolute failure, netting only 2 votes. *sigh* Back to the Want Ads.

Goals for today:
Apply to at least one (hopefully, 2) job(s).
If it dries out, rake the leaves to the curb.
Laundry.
Make teh COFFEE.
Figure out to whom I'm going to give all this pottery.
And,
Finish my ShallowGal (Welcome Back!) Manny Application!

More later. *smooches*

PS. Is it too early for Rum Cake?

7 comments:

  1. Now that we've elected the Anti-Christ, we can all blow our money in alcohol and get wasted until... the end of days cometh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since the Rapture is only days away, there will be a lot of job openings shortly, so that should solve one problem for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mannying is the way to go. Childcare is recession proof b/c everyone needs to get away from their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. Did you just say you want to have teh secks with the president-elect?

    Word verification: nobsterr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude. At this exact minute, while Eli is shining a flashlight in my eyes screaming "make me mac & cheese!" I'm thinking about doubling the Manny pay.

    PS: Eli asked me today if you really ate your kids or if they were only at Hebrew School.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marve2:37 PM

    It's NEVER too early for rum cake. Right now me and the better half of California could just use some rum, never mind the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anne marie in philly5:23 PM

    YAYZ for us as a country!

    I took my country back from the evil overlords yesterday! WOO HOO!

    ummmmmmm...rum cake...24 hours a day...

    ReplyDelete