Baby It's Cold Outside
Good morning, Kittens.
Just a quick update to let you know that I survived the Baby Shower Brunch! And, actually, once the mimosas kicked in, it was loads of fun.
Here is the Flickr set: Baby Shower Brunch
And here is a picture in which I think my ass looks really cute:

Exciting details of the party and the rest of the weekend to be posted tomorrow.
*smooches*
Just a quick update to let you know that I survived the Baby Shower Brunch! And, actually, once the mimosas kicked in, it was loads of fun.
Here is the Flickr set: Baby Shower Brunch
And here is a picture in which I think my ass looks really cute:

Exciting details of the party and the rest of the weekend to be posted tomorrow.
*smooches*
It DOES look very cute!!!
ReplyDeletewow, you had all those people in your apt?
ReplyDeletewho did the cake - what a fantastic idea!
I can't wait for the details...but you outdid yourself again, perle mesta! have you ever thought about a career in party planning?
Yay!
ReplyDeleteYour ass always looks cute, sweet boy! *mwah!*
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the mama-to-be! And congrats to the sexy-assed VUBOQ for hosting such a smashing party.
ReplyDelete