Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pussy Squared

Simply because you haven't seen enought pictures of my pussy, here's Isabella in a Box:




I'm a little tired this morning. Last night, I finished knitting a Christmas present for someone. I also decathaired the sofa and vaccuumed the living room. My plans for this evening include cleaning the bathroom and finishing my brother's scarf.

Since yesterday was so boring, how about a few more pictures from my trip? Yes? OK. Here they are:

This is me on the Greenwich Line:

Kurt and I at the Fish n' Chips shack in Dunwich:

Anne-Marie and Kurt enjoy "amusements" on the Southwold pier:

Let's go to the map! In case you need to know where Hampstead Heath is on the train map:

And, that is all. Well, all for today. Unless I am inspired to type something else up later.

*many happy smooches of joy*

1 comment:

  1. You went to England, I went to New England. Ha. Welcome back, anyways!

    ReplyDelete