Tuesday, October 31, 2006

In the End, We're All Just a Bunch of Losers

Happy Halloween!
GayProf asked yesterday for some pumpkin pics. Here are the two pumpkins I carved:

Pumpkin 1:


The pumpkin had this weird looking discoloration which I carved around, which explains the odd looking right eye.

Pumpkin 2:


I was tired of carving, which explains the simple, large shapes.

In other news ... my exciting Meat-Free Monday meal was [drum roll, please] the leftover half of my lunchtime Chipotle Burrito. Yum.

Last night, I watched movies and knitted. I will do the same tonight. I am *this close* to finishing my brother's Christmas present. YAY!

The only problem with watching movies (especially movies I've already seen) and knitting is that my mind tends to wander. And as it rambles about, I come up with wonderful thoughts like the title of this entry [and by "we're," I mean "I'm"].

I thought about John last night. Even though he is a Cheating Cheater who Cheated Cheatfully, at least he was cuddly and warm [and didn't flinch when I touched him ... yeah, that's a real confidence booster when someone does that] and he liked to snuggle at night. That was nice. I miss that. I miss it a lot.

At least it's becoming flannel sheet season. Hurrah for Winter Activity Polar Bear Flannel Sheet Sets! Hurrah! Hurray!

I think I'm done rambling for now ... probably more later.

*smooch*

4 comments:

  1. God, those pumpkins are super cool! I had no idea you were so artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkins, Pumpkin.

    Until you meet somebody new who captures your imagination, your mind will probably drift back to the Cheating Cheater (Who Cheated Cheatfully) from time to time. His moniker, however, should remind you why he is just too much of a loser for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Activity. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins are A1 mate. But. You say your mind wanders when you're knitting and watching films...? Hmmm. See my comment many posts below about your stiggy thing....!

    ReplyDelete