Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Hour Tonight!

Because packing slightly intoximacated is always so much more interesting than packing sober, I'm going out to Halo with a few friends for Happy Hour tonight. YAY!

Which means, I will probably be in for a big surprise when I open my suitcase in London (Did I mention that I'm going to LONDON?). 12 unmatched socks? No pants? 5 sweaters? Hmmm ...

And, flying with a hangover? Divine.

One of my co-workers is out today. Joy. Rapture. Doesn't he know that I have lots of running around to do and need my full two-hour breaks? Doesn't he care? I guess not. I think we're going to have a little talking to when he returns: "It's all about teamwork! There's no 'I' in TEAM!"

I'm feeling slightly discombobulated.

1 comment:

  1. No pants in London! (Sin'll love that.)

    ReplyDelete