Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm Keeping a Handwritten Journal

What up with that, eh? I guess maybe I'll eventually figure out a way to transfer my thoughts from there to here.

So... today, I went to find this cute little cafe where I ate several years ago. Couldn't find it. There's a funny story about that, which I will relate later. Then, I wandered down to the National Portrait Gallery and Trafalgar Square and then to this cute little gay cafe - First Out with a cute little boy behind the counter.

Later, I wandered to Covent Garden and across the Thames to Waterloo Station, stopping to take a few photos along the way (see Flickr).

Stepping on a crowded sweaty train at rush hour was like stepping into a sauna. *gasp* Stinky.

I got back to AM's house. We had tea. Kurt cooked Chinese, and soon I'm going to bed.

*smooches from London*

7 comments:

  1. my, what a gigantic pussy you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear saunas are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saunas are good for your skin, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, good for "your skin." is that a euphemism?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sayin', I am just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are you sayin'? That I have bad skin? Should my feelings be hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting your thoughts from "There to here"?

    I think those wacky compooter guys have come up with a thing called a "Skanna", I dunno, something like that. Apparently it can turn parchment documents into something called a "Jaypeg" that can be posted onto the "Interweb"

    Not sure though, sounds highly dodgy to me. Soon they'll be telling us we can type something on a compooter and everyone in the world will be able to read it. Oh, wait....

    ReplyDelete