Friday, October 06, 2006

Leavin' on a Jetplane

As some of you may know, I'M GOING TO LONDON! TODAY!!! WOOT! WOOT!

My bag is packed.
It weighs a ton.

I'm really not quite sure what I'm taking because ... well ... I started randomly taking things out when I couldn't get the suitcase shut last night. I do believe I remembered the basics: underwear, socks, shirts, pants. I'm also taking fun gifts: Jiffy Cornbread Mix, Candy Corns, Peanut Butter M&Ms! I am good to my hosts. Yes I am.

Oh, and my picture is in Metro Weekly this week. Halo Bar Shots (possibly under "Scene"), but I can't access the website because of the Evil Firewall of Doom. gah. I do have a copy of the magazine though. I'm famous. Worship me.

Meanwhile, despair not! I shall return. And I've provided you with a list of handy activities to occupy your minds whilst I'm away.

lots of *hugs* and *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. have fun!!!

    i'm sure you'll be more than *good* to your hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a cute pic! (I just went to the site you are right it's on Scene, 3rd page of Halo Anniversary Pics)

    Have a safe flight buddy, and I am incredibly exited for you!!


    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to London? Why I would have NEVER GUESSED. ;D

    Heehee, have fun, you! Bring back many interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete