Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Scar

Some of you may have noticed in my pictures that I have a small scar, sort of between my eyebrows. And, I'm sure you're too polite to ask how I got it ...

Believe you me, if I knew, I would tell you.

At my 35th birthday party, I had a bit too much to drink. I woke up the next morning, still a little drunk, on a friend's bathroom floor with a bleeding gash between my eyes.

Not pleasant. Have no idea what happened.

I stopped drinking for 6 months after that.

Here's a picture from the party:


I think it's kind of a cool picture. I don't know what was up with my camera. And, yes, I am wearing a baseball jersey from my favorite team, the Yakult Swallows.

*heh*

Pervy Monkey!

4 comments:

  1. I like the bemused look of the woman in the picture. It's like your own Hazel Frederick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, don't you just hate it when you wake up with unexplainable injuries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one weird picture. It looks like you are snuggling up to Ebenezer Scrooge, and the lady behind you is so reserved looking.
    Almost like it's a double exposure.

    You do look really good, aka handsome, when you are smiling and having a good time though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand veeeerrrrry well how you felt the morning after that night. we all do this at least once, huh? i've stopped drinking sice last saturday. i'll try 3 months. really. really?

    ReplyDelete