Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Look Out! He's Got a Knife!

So, I'm a little stressed right now. I've planned my 5th Annual BYOP Pumpkin Carving Party for this Friday. GAH! I've done nothing to prepare. I have s**tloads to do and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to do it all. GAH!

Today, I'll be buying a portion of the booze. Once I get home, I have to go down into my scary storage locker to see if I can find where I put all my Halloween decorations. They could be there or they could be somewhere scarier - at the Cheating Cheater who Cheated Cheatfully's house. If that's the case, I'll be buying new decorations.

Then, I have to do a truckload of laundry. And clean clean clean clean clean clean clean.

Thursday, after work, I must metro out to Target to buy party supplies. And, if there's time, stop by Whole Foods on the way home and start thinking about food items.

I hope my friends don't think I'm a total loser, but I'm not actually "cooking" for the party. There will only be munchies - cheese und crackers, chips und dip, various other sundries ... It's not very me, but it will have to do.

Friday, I'll finish the shopping and prepare like a crazy person. Fun times. Fun times.

The rest of the picture:

2 comments:

  1. If you have liquor, what's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a well 'ard pumpkin. Look what it's done to the knife - broken!

    ReplyDelete