Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wasuremono*

Good Evening, Kittens!

Hope you had a lovely day at work. I'm sure you did.

(1) My new cellphone ring is this.

(2) I am currently reading the Worst Gay Novel EVER Written. And, no, Scott, it wasn't written by FARB. I read it at night before bed. I should really stop doing that, because I get so mad. I think, "I could write something better than this crap. How did this guy get published?" And, then, I have bad dreams. The book is awful. Cliche. Poorly written characters. Dialogue that tries to be fun/witty, but really isn't. Total Sex and the City retread. And, I'm amazed that I still keep reading it. Maybe I am hoping that it will get better as it goes along. So far, I have not been that lucky.

(3) If you would like to send me a Card Stuffed with Cash or a Box Full of Gin for my birthday, please email me (environy(at)gmail(dot)com) and I will send you my mailing address. You only have 6 more days, so you'll probably have to send things priority! *wink*

OK. I need to get started on my laundry.

*smooches*

*wasuremono = forgotten things

7 comments:

  1. Are you *sure* it wasn't a FARB novel?

    I experience the same thing every time I read one of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can do better, go ahead and write! You've got some time on your hands right now, and you have some interesting stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me, you're 27 right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do u feel about sharing your birthday with a vaguely Catholic holiday??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the Worst Gay Novel EVER Written a few years ago. But I don't know if that's the same one you're currently reading. Maybe mine was the Second Worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. best. ringtone. ever.

    ReplyDelete