Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Margaritaville

Good Morning, Kittens!

Yesterday certainly didn't turn out exactly as planned. I received a txt msg from Dana (pictured) asking if I wanted to meet for lunch. Turns out she's had a week/weekend of Drama and needed Many Margaritas.

And what's a friend to do? Well, comply. We sat in the sun, had many margaritas and bitched about men. So, if I don't get a job this week because I didn't send out enough resumes, it's all Dana's Fault.

Afterwards, we did a little shopping. I came home and experienced the malaise known as "I Really Shouldn't Have Had Margarita #4."

I managed to pry myself off the sofa in time for pottery class. There was only one other student this week. Hurray for individualized instruction. I made a teapot (well, parts of a teapot: the body and two lids). I forgot to take pix. Maybe I will when I go to the studio tomorrow.

My plans for today: I need to work on my Federal Resume (*shudder*), apply for a job or two, and prepare for the Board meeting tonight (*shudder* again). So many fun things to do.

Have a great day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. People dating other people with acronyms such as CNTBD have no right to bitch about men.

    And FOUR margaritas? Lawd have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margarita Malaise: BTDT

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you have too many margaritas you should switch to straight tequila. Less sugar, you know.

    ReplyDelete