Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SofaLump

Good Morning, Kittens!

So much to do this week and so little time. It looks like I won't be able to visit the pottery studio this week (unless I am SuperMotivated today) and, next week, the studio is closed for Spring Break. Waaah.

Yesterday, I finished the rough draft of my Federal Resume. Now, I just have 2 essay questions to write for 1 of the 4 Federal jobs I am applying for in the next two weeks. I also have to find 2 other jobs to apply for this week.

Plus, I have to start preparing for my Fabulous Birthday Celebration on Saturday. This year, the theme is Low-Key Poverty Chic! Hurrah for Depression Era Fun! We may even make gin in the bathtub for that little touch of authenticity.

Haha. I kid (but ... hm ... maybe not). Actually, I'm having a few friends over for a Bring a Bottle of Wine and a Hunk (of cheese) Wine Tasting Party. It should be fun. I'm sorry I can't invite the world, like last year. Oh, well. 39 is not that big of a deal. The Big 4-0 will be All Out next year. Srsly.

Have a great day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Just remember to clean the bathtub first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri11:37 AM

    What new ringtone did you get?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:25 PM

    is your hunk CNTBD coming to your party?

    fun fun fun...wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low-Key Poverty Chic sounds good.

    Yeah, do low-key this year so next year will seem even bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bathtub gin would be awesome! (in a clean bathtub, of course -- as Gayprof points out.)

    Anne Marie in Philly, the more important question is will CNTBD be bringing pastries?

    ReplyDelete