Tuesday, March 03, 2009

But I Wanted 31

Good Morning, Kittens!

Snow day is over. Hurrah!

In the morning, I helped shovel the sidewalks (ugh! Manual Labor!). Then, I had to trudge through the ice and snow and muck and slush to the Whole Foods.

And, while I'm thinking about it, can I just ask: Why is it so hard for people to shovel their sidewalks? I mean, really ... they can shovel their driveway so that not a single flake of snow is on it, but the sidewalks are never even touched. What is it? Do they not know they have a sidewalk? So frustrating ... but at least I have good snow boots.

After Whole Foods, I came home, made a quick lunch, then, went for a walk in Sligo Creek Park with SCGB, the German, and the German's SuperFierce GF.

0302091248.jpg

Once we got home, we had hot chocolate. Mmm.

Then, I watched Doctor Zhivago. "You, my dear, are a Slut."

Pottery class was cancelled. *sad face* Instead, I made a yummy Thai Green Curry:

0302091950.jpg

And drank beer. And watched more movies.

Today, after doing a little job searching, I'm going to head over to the studio for a couple of hours of Quality Pottery Time. Hurrah.

Have a wonderful day! *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. People do not shovel their driveways in my city. Dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty creek!

    But would look so much better in November or December. Now, I want nothing but flowers and bunnies and parsley that wouldn't die and lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out with that tofu. Tofu will make you gay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the record, I shovel the sidewalk first and then the driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctor Zhivago. The best snow day plan YET.

    ReplyDelete