Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Day of Procrastination

Good Morning, Kittens!

It seemed like I spent most of yesterday putting off doing things ... rather than clean the spare room I ...

(a) Got three packages ready to mail (one of which has been sitting on my desk since October), and

(2) Ordered lots and lots of yarn and stuff from Knitpicks! Fortunately, since I had 2 giftcards from friends, I only spent $10 of my own money!

I bought this sock kit, these needles, and -hopefully- enough of this yarn (in planetarium and ivory) to make a seamless sweater (a la Zimmerman).

Then, I ate leftover pizza and went to pottery class. Where I threw these:

0330092116.jpg

Today is going to be SuperBusy. At 11:15ish some guy is coming to inspect our boilers. Before that, I have to clean clean clean clean clean as much of my apartment as I can. Because after the boiler guy leaves, I am going to the post office (to mail the three packages) and to the pottery studio. And, tonight, I am planning on meeting CNTBD somewhere for dinner.

Fun times. Have a great day!
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, cool sock kit, AND cool sweater plans. Striped? Or two sweaters? Or fair isle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pots. I love your work. I'm a harmony knitting needle freak... you're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to this independent bookstore yesterday and finally used my gift certificate that I'd gotten over the holidays. Four new books and I spent under $10. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly12:58 AM

    L-E-R-V-E knitpicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the post office, yet I have to visit it t3x week.

    ReplyDelete