Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm a Little Teapot

Good Morning, Kittens!

Rainy day here in Vutopia. And my fun lunch plans have been cancelled. Waaaah. Oh, well. I still am going to dinner and bowling tonight, so that should be fun. Huzzah.

Yesterday, I went to the pottery studio. I glazed a whole bunch of goodies and then I trimmed two mugs and attached the handles. Afterwards, I met Y for coffee.

I know what you are thinking, but it was his birthday. I figured coffee was the least I could do ... so I also bought him a brownie and some ice cream.

Then, I came home and did laundry. Who can haz all teh funz? Oh, yeah. That would be me.

Have a wonderful day. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. No buying coffee for exes who treated you badly, you! C'mon, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is fine as long you don't sucked into the bad behavior again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a more generous soul than I could be. :p

    But anyhoo that teapot looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teapot. So pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's nice that you met Y for coffee and a brownie on his birthday. It's simple and not excessively dramatically meaningful, IMHO.

    Is that the teapot? It's gorgeous! Do you know what you're going to do with the glaze yet?

    ReplyDelete