Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bleah

Good morning, Kittens.

I still have the canker sores. Ow. My tongue? It hurts. I have no food. I'm congested and I feel like poo.

And this is why living alone totally sucks. I want someone else to go to the store and buy all the feel good-y things I need. Alas, at some point, I will peel myself off the sofa and head there myself.

On the bright side, I got a great new book from Florida Sue (thanks!) and David sent me a gift card (Can we say, "Hello, New Blender?") and I bought myself one of these ...

I also finished one government job application. Hurrah.

And, I had dinner with some neighbors: penne pasta with gorgonzola sauce and leftover birthday cake. Teh yumz!

Have a great day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. OMG, gorgonzola sauce recipe please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly10:50 AM

    alas, you cannot send isabella out to do your bidding.

    new blender AND new book AND new notebook - YAYZ for birthday presents!

    just wait until tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. pacalaga: I sent it to you on facebook, but just in case ...

    3 Tbsp butter
    3 Tbsp flour
    3 c milk
    1 c Gorgonzola cheese (cut into 3/4 inch cubes)
    1/4 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp pepper

    Melt butter, stir flour, add milk. Stir until slightly thickened. Add cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until melted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if I can drop anything by for you. It's bad enough to have to wander out when ill, and doubly bad when you have to walk.

    ReplyDelete