Friday, March 27, 2009

Good Morning, Kittens.

Yesterday was a Study in Laziness and Non-productivity. The weather conspired against me and I failed to move off the sofa until well past Martini Time.

Then, I met a friend for dinner and bowling ... except the bowling alley was closed for a Private Event. So, I met a friend for dinner and after dinner drinks at an Irish Pub near Chainatown. It was fun, and good to get out of the house for a bit.

Today, I am meeting CNTBD for lunch. Then, I think I will hang out at the Musuem of American Art/National Portrait Gallery Courtyard with Iris, the Tiny Little Netbook. I haven't applied for a single job this week. I need to kick it into high gear this afternoon.

Tonight, I'm going to a little farewell happy hour for the German. He is moving out of the co-op. Wah *sad face*. He's not going back to the Germany for another month though ... so maybe there will be a few more opportunities for Quality German Time. We shall see.

No other exciting plans for the weekend ... lots of cleaning, maybe a trip to the pottery studio ... we shall see.

Have a great day and weekend! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. rn terri12:11 PM

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't suppose you can talk the German into a nude photo shoot before he leaves. Yes? No?

    One can always hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, what? Bossy was distracted by the handsome photo of Vuboq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where'd Bossy's little photo icon go? Wah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all that time stressing about what to wear bowling? Pretty darn uncool.

    A

    ReplyDelete