Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cover Girl! Put the Bass in Your Walk

Good Morning, Kittens!

I hope you are enjoying every single hour of the day, because -soon- you will lose one. Gah. The Daylight Saving Time approacheth.

Not much going on in Vutopia, unfortunately. Today, I will be meeting CNTBD for lunch and, then, heading over to the pottery studio. I may have a few things ready to glaze, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to glaze them ... I may just throw another bowlplatething. Or what about some mugs? Or a vase? Do you think I'm in a pottery rut? Which is the problem ... I think I am. I feel like I've plateau'ed. I'm not seeing any improvement. Come Monday, I'll talk to the instructor about it to see what she thinks.

Yesterday, I did lots of blobbing ... while listening to RuPaul's new album, Champion. I know. I know. It's totally gay to own Rupaul's new album*, but it is so good! Totally catchy and danceable and fun. You should buy it, too.

I also started the tediousness known as seaming** on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom. Here's a crappy cellphone pic (I don't know why it came out so dark. It looked fine on the camera's screen):

0304091744.jpg

All I have left to do on the NECoD is to seam the sleeves and the pockets. Pick up and knit the hood. Pick up and knit a three inch border on the pockets. Pick up and knit a three inch border around the edges of the cardigan/hood. Teach myself how to crochet button loops. And buy and attach buttons. Then, FINISHED!

Have a GREAT day! *smooches*

*Good thing I *am* totally gay, huh?
**Sewing together the individual pieces.

6 comments:

  1. Is there nothing that RuPaul can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lately the tranny chaser song keeps playing in my head. help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:45 AM

    I think you should sell some of your pottery! They could be Vuboq Originals! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The joys of being in Arizona; no Daylight Savings Time. (Or so I am led to believe.) So I'll only lose that hour when I go back to Utah, which won't be for a while. In the meantime, once the clocks change I'll just have to pretend that I've moved 400 yards to the west and am in California. Which is a bit of a scary thought...

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly12:24 PM

    I second rn terri! I would buy your artwork.

    if you want some nice buttons for your sweater, check out www.naturebuttons.com. totally earth friendly! and nice buttons too!

    smooches!

    PS - my word is "sucha"; either SUCKER or SUGAR, your choice...I prefer SUGAR myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet. I am delurking long enough to tell you that I would by a piece.(your pottery of course) tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete