Cover Girl! Put the Bass in Your Walk
Good Morning, Kittens!I hope you are enjoying every single hour of the day, because -soon- you will lose one. Gah. The Daylight Saving Time approacheth.
Not much going on in Vutopia, unfortunately. Today, I will be meeting CNTBD for lunch and, then, heading over to the pottery studio. I may have a few things ready to glaze, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to glaze them ... I may just throw another bowlplatething. Or what about some mugs? Or a vase? Do you think I'm in a pottery rut? Which is the problem ... I think I am. I feel like I've plateau'ed. I'm not seeing any improvement. Come Monday, I'll talk to the instructor about it to see what she thinks.
Yesterday, I did lots of blobbing ... while listening to RuPaul's new album, Champion. I know. I know. It's totally gay to own Rupaul's new album*, but it is so good! Totally catchy and danceable and fun. You should buy it, too.
I also started the tediousness known as seaming** on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom. Here's a crappy cellphone pic (I don't know why it came out so dark. It looked fine on the camera's screen):
All I have left to do on the NECoD is to seam the sleeves and the pockets. Pick up and knit the hood. Pick up and knit a three inch border on the pockets. Pick up and knit a three inch border around the edges of the cardigan/hood. Teach myself how to crochet button loops. And buy and attach buttons. Then, FINISHED!
Have a GREAT day! *smooches*
*Good thing I *am* totally gay, huh?
**Sewing together the individual pieces.

Is there nothing that RuPaul can't do?
ReplyDeletelately the tranny chaser song keeps playing in my head. help.
ReplyDeleteI think you should sell some of your pottery! They could be Vuboq Originals! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe joys of being in Arizona; no Daylight Savings Time. (Or so I am led to believe.) So I'll only lose that hour when I go back to Utah, which won't be for a while. In the meantime, once the clocks change I'll just have to pretend that I've moved 400 yards to the west and am in California. Which is a bit of a scary thought...
ReplyDeleteI second rn terri! I would buy your artwork.
ReplyDeleteif you want some nice buttons for your sweater, check out www.naturebuttons.com. totally earth friendly! and nice buttons too!
smooches!
PS - my word is "sucha"; either SUCKER or SUGAR, your choice...I prefer SUGAR myself!
You are so sweet. I am delurking long enough to tell you that I would by a piece.(your pottery of course) tsk tsk.
ReplyDelete