Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Koko ha doko? Anta ha dare?*

I had this BRILLIANT idea for a post about 30 minutes ago, but I got distracted (hello? ADD much?) and now I can't remember it ...

So I will take this opportunity to remind you that a Very Special Blogger's birthday is Fast Approaching! You may want to hurry up and put those Cards Stuffed with Cash** in the mail!

Oh. And I bought a new ring tone today. Anyone care to guess what it is?

*smooches*
*Translation: Where am I? Who [the fuck] are you?
**Or Gin ... although, I would suggest, if sending gin, don't put it in a card. Use a box.

3 comments:

  1. I know!! Next Tuesday! I was thinking about that just the other day. Got any grand plans for celebration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly8:01 PM

    new ringtone - the theme from "xanadu"?

    what do I win if I guess correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So theoretically if one DID want to send a card and a bottle of hooch to a certain birthday boy, where might it go?

    New ringtone="Lara's Theme"?

    Aloha from Caroline!

    ReplyDelete