Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This Best Day of the Year

Good Morning, Kittens.

Today, we (or I, I suppose) are 39.

39.
Thirty-nine.
Thirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty-nine.
I *heart* being 39.
Because, that is the age I am. And I *heart* being the Age I Am.

And, Kittens, I hope you *heart* being the age you are, because, really, you are totally fabulous at that age. And I couldn't love you more.

So, today, I am off to get my Hair Did. And, then, if the bank account agrees, I'm going to buy myself a netbook. Then, I will be doing some shopping (because, GRRL, I totally need to find myself a copy of Priscilla Queen of the Desert). And, later on in the evening, I will be having dinner with CNTBD. And, then, perhaps, some Birthday QNT. We. Shall. See.

Oh, and totally Happy St. Patrick's Day. I'm blowing shamrocks out my ass just for you.

*smooches*

ps. Did I mention that VUBOQ totally *hearts* you on his birthday even if you did not send him a Card Stuffed with Cash?

24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Otanjoubi Omedeto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:25 AM

    Happy Birthday!!! Have a fabulous one & thanks for the ass shamrocks!!!! Be safe & watch out for any drunk irishmen.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being 39 too! In fact, I love it *so* much that in June I'm going to celebrate my 39th birthday for the 4th time!

    Happy The Best Day Of The Year : ) Sorry there's no card stuffed with cash--I checked my account (ummm . . . that would be the couch cushions . . . ) and there was none : (

    Drink something yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:48 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great one...

    Luv,
    all the NC Cuzins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I too am sorry I couldn't send cards stuffed with cash. But try to have a great day anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep an eye on your mailbox.

    word verification: examens
    'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!
    Thanks for the shamrocks! It seems I did the terrible mistake of not wearing green today so that will help.
    The cash I sent probably got lost in the mail... Unless I just didn't have any more after I paid my lawyer :(
    Have a great wonderful beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! It *IS* the best day of the year, wahoo! I hope your BD and QNT with CNTBD are wonderful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. anne marie in philly12:10 PM

    HAPPY HAPPY! :-) :-)

    lift a martini (or 2) to yourself!

    have superfun with CNTBD!

    and yes, I heart being 54! but I think the best day of the year is september 6, personally...LOL

    PS - word is "vulati"; could this be a VUBOQ cousin, a VU latte perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYZ! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!! I would send a card full of cash, but I'm still waiting for my debit card from the sexy unemployment dude. They won't send me the card until they decide I've used up the PTO time I'm being paid for. It's only 320 hours, that won't last long. Sexy unemployment dudes suck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joyeux Anniversaire VUBOQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 39 and lookin fine. Happy happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delurking to say "Happy Birthday!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hippo birdie VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy happy birthday VUBOQ. Hope you get everything you want. And then tell all of us about it -- some of us live vicariously through you, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!! Enjoy 39, and isn't it great being FABULOUS?

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to someone who always makes me smile from a lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday, Cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday! (So sorry I missed it.) 39 was a very good year.

    ReplyDelete