Koko ha doko? Anta ha dare?*
I had this BRILLIANT idea for a post about 30 minutes ago, but I got distracted (hello? ADD much?) and now I can't remember it ...So I will take this opportunity to remind you that a Very Special Blogger's birthday is Fast Approaching! You may want to hurry up and put those Cards Stuffed with Cash** in the mail!
Oh. And I bought a new ring tone today. Anyone care to guess what it is?
*smooches*
*Translation: Where am I? Who [the fuck] are you?
**Or Gin ... although, I would suggest, if sending gin, don't put it in a card. Use a box.
I know!! Next Tuesday! I was thinking about that just the other day. Got any grand plans for celebration?
ReplyDeletenew ringtone - the theme from "xanadu"?
ReplyDeletewhat do I win if I guess correctly?
So theoretically if one DID want to send a card and a bottle of hooch to a certain birthday boy, where might it go?
ReplyDeleteNew ringtone="Lara's Theme"?
Aloha from Caroline!