Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF: Because Not Working Is *SO* Hard

Good Green Tea Morning, Kittens!

First a little blog-pimping, ShallowGal [love her!] is having a little contest. Go here, tell her your favorite charity, and she *might* give them $100. [Extra bonus *smooches* to anyone who says VUBOQ is your favorite charity!]

Meanwhile, pottery studio was very successful yesterday. There was trimming! There was handle-pulling! There was the throwing of a large urn-like thing! Fun times. So much fun, in fact, that I will be going back today. Huzzah.

Once home, I knitted. I'm making a Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban scarf for a friend. It was actually supposed to be a birthday present for him last year (then a Christmas present, then a birthday present again). Now, maybe it will be a Thanksgiving present?

Then, I watched the first episode of the mini-series, Brideshead Revisited. Young Jeremy Irons. Total teh Yumminess.

And, that's about it. No real plans for the weekend yet ... even though I've been trying to schedule things for DAYZ. What up with some of my slackass noncommittal friends? I believe there is a Debate Gathering at a neighbor's tonight (although I'd rather be doing happy hour somewhere). And, at some point, a SATC movie viewing at Tomokito's (btw, mom and babeh are doing fine so far). I want to do brunch on Sunday ... I wonder if it will happen.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. No no no -- attend the debate party. Hopefully if the right guy (Barack O'Boyfriend) comes out ahead and wins the election, it will be a string of happy hours, 24 of them each day to be exact.

    ReplyDelete