Thursday, September 18, 2008

Don't Mind Me, My Head Just Exploded

Good morning, Kittens!

How's work? Finished that PowerPoint presentation on growth possibilities in the financial sector after the meltdown of major institutions yet? Well ... get crackin'.

Last night, the Board Meeting was long and tedious, but we managed to find a few areas of savings and will continue to work on ways to (a) generate revenue and (b) cut costs. Fun. Afterwards, I went upstairs to SCGB's apartment to watch the last half of Project Runway. Ah, Joe. So happy you are gone.

This morning, I've been working on the writing sample to take to my interview tomorrow. It is very difficult. *ugh* I'm taking a break, now. I'll probably get back to it in a few minutes (or hours).

More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes on the interview tomorrow!! I will wear my "It's VUBOQ Bitch!" shirt for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generate revenue? How does a brick building generate revenue? Y'all gonna pimp it out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't miss Joe either...

    CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More love and good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. anne marie in philly8:02 PM

    sending good karma (and smooches) your way for tomorrow's interview!

    ReplyDelete