Friday, September 12, 2008

No Exit

Good (Good Lord, How did it get to be) Afternoon, Kittens!

Yesterday, after my Super Hot Lunchdate with ShallowGal (and Spawn #3), I enjoyed boozy milkshakes with a couple of neighbors. Then, around 8:30PM, I met three more neighbors at McGinty's, the "Irish" pub in hip, happenin' downtown Silver Spring. I had a super yummy salad (spinach and chickpea, with goat cheese and a roasted red pepper dressing) and too many Boddingtons (a creamy ale) for my own good.

Fun times, but I'm not so sure I'm even going to leave the house today. Good times overload, methinks.

Of course, not leaving the house means that my 12 of 12 for today is going to be SuperExciting. Mmhm. That's right.

To give you a taste, here's a video I took earlier of me in the shower:

video

I can't figure out how to rotate the damn thing so you'll have to tilt your heads. Sorry.

If I get motivated, I may try to organize a happy hour (or invite myself to someone else's).

Happy Friday, Kittens. Stay tuned for my 12 of 12 post tonight.

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Sex-AY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly6:53 PM

    WTF? no nudity? not even a small tease?

    (shakes her head and mutters to herself)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't peek out, not even once. This is real disappointment... I watched the whole thing thinking something would happen but no...

    ReplyDelete