Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blame the Bluestocking

Good morning, Kittens!

Yesterday, as I was reading my regular blogs, I noticed that Ms. Bluestocking had a new (to me) link on her sidebar: Clio Bluestocking Shirts at Zazzle.

So, what's an unemployed VUBOQ with too much time on his hands supposed to do? Well ... um ... Vutopia.

Perhaps, go a little silly on Zazzle. And there will be more. Unless I get bored. Then, there won't be.

ANYWAY,

Meeting up with Y before pottery class was fine, if a little uncomfortable. He had a cocktail waiting for me when I got there. Very sweet. But about 2 weeks too late. We talked for a bit. I picked up my unglazed bisqueware and headed to class.

Class was fun. I threw a couple of warm-up things - 2 mugs and a vase (or something TBD). The goal this session is to make at least a teapot and a lidded casserole dish.

I guess that's about it. More later. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I love the good morning kittens one!

    Yea for zazzle!

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wants "can haz go home time" in ladies long sleeved. Wantz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *heart* VUBOQ, but fitted tees I don't *heart* at all on me.

    Oh, wait! Oops. I do *heart* organic tees (and ringers in green!) Guess I need to learn to catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about:

    It's VUBOQ bitch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vutopia? ROCKS! I must buy one! Or two! (And I haven't even bought one of my own yet.)

    ReplyDelete