Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Guess Who Managed to Leave the House?

Good (Very Nearly) Afternoon, Kittens!

I had to venture forth into the Great Unknown (Downtown Silver Spring) this morning because (a) I was out of gin, (b) I needed quarters for laundry, and (c) I wanted to see if my attack had been included in the Police Report/Crime Blotter Section of the MoCo Weekly Paper, The Gazette.

I got totally sidetracked by grocery shopping at the Whole Foods and forgot to pick up the paper. Bah.

Oh, well. At least I have gin, quarters, and food.
Gin being the most important of the three. Natch.

I need to call Y at some point today, because, well, I don't want to go over there today either. And I don't really want him to come over here. I guess we're going to have to do the talking over the phone. *ugh*

Maybe after I finish laundry this afternoon (procrastination, yay!).

And, it's not like this is going to be a Break-Up Talk, although it could be. It's more of a "I felt totally abandoned by you this weekend, like you didn't care what happened to me, what do you have to say about that" kind of talk.

More later. *smooches*

9 comments:

  1. "I felt totally abandoned by you this weekend, like you didn't care what happened to me, what do you have to say about that"

    More or less that sounds like the one and only question you need to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, it's not like this is going to be a Break-Up Talk

    You are more generous than I would have been.



    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Getting sidetracked by shopping means you were concentrating on something other than being freaked out. Hooray for leaving the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Pacalaga, congratulations on leaving the house and accomplishing needful things.

    Good luck with that talk today. I'll be thinking of you. I hope it is an honest, open talk and that you both hear what the other has to say. No, it doesn't need to be a break-up talk, but it is time for a serious discussion. You two will figure out where it goes from there. Again, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, honey. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the ice cream! hope everything went OK last night and you got some resolution. I am thinking the best thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lordsy -- it looks as though Bossy has some catching up to do with her pal Vuboq.

    More reading ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping things went well for you last night. Going out and getting out of the house means you're healing.. and that's good. Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go on getting out of the house.

    Now as for the other, I've been watching Plurk and it seems like things have been decided. Please know I'm thinking of you, and I hope it all turns out for the best.

    ReplyDelete