Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With ... Tape?

Getting packages ready to mail is a Thing That Makes Me Happy ...
Especially when what's inside those packages are prizes which should've been mailed months ago. Dorothee and Marve, these are yours. Torn, I didn't have a box the right size. I should be able to get one at the post office when I mail these tomorrow. Thanks for your patience :-)

Also, giving away my pottery makes me happy. Stay tuned for more Great Pottery Giveaways. I've been productive this session!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Bossy will camp out at her computer for the next VUBOQ pottery giveaway, just like they did David Bowie tickets in the 70s (in the rain.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My VUBOQ pottery holds the place of honor on my dresser. I may even have to buy a house with a fireplace so I can have a mantle to display it, I love it that much.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you're so sweet. There's no rush.

    ReplyDelete