Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12 of 12: Didn't Leave the House Edition

The day isn't done, but since I haven't really left the house all day, I don't think my 12 of 12 photos will be getting more interesting ... so here goes:

I slept in this morning ('til 9:45!)
After Shower Self-Portrait
I don't think I hopped in the shower until nearly noon.

I took a moment after my shower to stare at the ceiling.
Ceiling Fan 4
No, the light bulbs aren't burnt out. When all three are on, it's too bright.

I couldn't even motivate to do the dishes this morning.
Dirty Dishes

Microwaving leftovers for lunch.
Lunch

I did actually accomplish something.
Drinking Scarf 1
Scarf made from wool and recycled sari yarn.

How about a mid-afternoon snack?
Faith Pop
Scripture Candy, anyone?

Nature. Red in claw and tooth.
Stinkbug

A brief excursion outside, en route to the laundry room.
Pretty Flower

My three shirts that I don't like to put in the dryer.
Drying Laundry
Yes, that is a Secretworm t-shirt. You can buy one for yourself here. OR, you can buy me this one (size small. yes, in pink).

Because Earl Cootie asked for a close-up view:
Egg and Guardians

Mmm. Martini.
Martini 2

It's not 12 of 12 unless there's a picture of my pussy.
Isabella 1

Additional photos are here.

*smooches*

12 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly6:50 PM

    #1 - if only the towel were a little lower...

    #5 - nice scarf!

    #6 - WTF? somehow I don't see you as a whackadoo (to quote peskymac)

    all hail VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyone who hasn't seen your pussy, darling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. It didn't look like a boring day to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pussy has quite distinctive markings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you aren't going to leave the house, a Martini is a good way to spend time in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for the martini, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you! I'm glad to see that the gold things weren't imagined. Lions? Or dragons? Those two can be so confusing sometimes.

    + Faith Pops, hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can go weeks without leaving the house.

    PS: That is clearly either a drug deal or a hooker in the parking lot.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Your pussy looks so regal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really artful - Bossy loves them.

    ReplyDelete