Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Very Shallow Lunch Date

Good (Practically) Evening, Kittens!

I had a totally fabulous lunch at Sette with the even more fabulous ShallowGal:


And the youngest of her spawn:

Who, while cute as the dickens, did nothing to awaken any sort of latent Parental Yearning on my part. Srsly. Kids are great ... when they are someone else's.

After stuffing ourselves silly on super yummy pizza, we went swimming!

OK. No, we didn't. But, when you have a photo of ShallowGal in goggles at a restaurant, the Laws of Blogging require you to post it.

Thanks for a SuperFun time, ShallowGal! *smooches*

I'm headed out for a happy hour later tonight with some of my neighbors. Good times, yo!

5 comments:

  1. I just wonder if teh Straight Guy is into chicks with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, although it seems clear your mission in life is reveal me as the hot tranny mess I am!

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  3. mel: Funny you should mention the Straight Guy. I hear he is working on a post to be published soon (or tomorrow).

    amy: I'm really sorry, but it was the law. It couldn't be helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun times for all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bossy has to keep telling you? Really? Stop having fun without her! Especially with Shallow. Hi Gal!

    ReplyDelete