Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whachutalkin'bout?

Good morning, kittens!

Wasn't Project Runway a total crock last night? Gah. So annoyed. However, the show only reaffirmed my total lust for LL Cool J. OMG. Delicious. LL, call me!

I've decided to treat myself to some extra time in the pottery studio this week. I'm heading over there this afternoon to do a little trimming, a little handle pulling, and maybe a little throwing. I may go there tomorrow too. I *heart* pottery class.

I still haven't heard about the job. I'm supposed to hear something this week. Keep those fingers crossed.

More later. *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Bossy couldn't read your post because you mentioned last night's Project Runway, which Bossy hasn't yet seen, and she didn't know if there would be a spoiler.

    So, Bossy has no idea what you just wrote about because she raced to hit "COMMENT".

    In any case: Meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Project Runway was lame... I liked the one with Von Furstenberg but then it got kind of bad. My favorite is still Jerell!
    Good luck for the job, fingers and toes are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:06 PM

    purrrrrrrrr to isabella!

    good karma sent your way about the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all crossed up for you and this job thing. I'll even cross my eyes occasionally.

    Have fun in the pottery studio! What a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete